Health Care Spending Account
Health Care Spending Accounts are a group benefit that provides reimbursement for a wide range of health-related expenses, in addition to, or in lieu of regular benefit plans. The benefits of Health Care Spending Accounts:
- You eliminate the use of your AFTER-TAX DOLLARS for your health care expenses.
- All CRA Eligible dental, optical, chiropractic, physiotherapy, elective surgery, prescriptions and more are COMPLETELY COVERED.
- Under the plan, the business/employer can pay for 100% of all your Health Care Costs…and then write-off 100% of these costs.
- Provides greater flexibility than traditional plans in how employees choose to spend their allocated amount.
- For employers it provides a greater cost certainty by providing an established maximum cost per benefit period per Plan Member
- Make your Health Care Costs Tax Effective
Employees and owners of small Businesses, Consultants, and Professionals need a HEALTH CARE SPENDING ACCOUNT. Let Gilbert Benefit Consulting set up and administer yours today!